Become an Ella Baché Salon Owner
We're committed to helping you realise your dream of being part of the dynamic beauty industry. Our unique franchise structure means you can become part of our ongoing success, while enjoying the autonomy that comes with running your own salon.
In 1936 a woman living in Paris called Ella Baché, our entrepreneurial founder, turned her passion for beauty and skincare into a thriving business. We're giving you the chance to do the same thing.
So come to us with your passion for skincare and because you'll be part of our family, we'll be there with you to make your Ella Baché salon a success.
The Benefits of Owning an Ella Baché Franchise Salon
- Established national brand and market leader in skincare and Australia’s premier salon network
- No royalties. No marketing levies
- Exclusive territories - no other Ella Baché salon will open in your territory
- We provide the best possible locations and limit the number of new Ella Baché salon each year
- High-level business support is provided to our salon owners
- Salon locations are available across Australia which could be perfect for a thriving Ella Baché salon
- We aim to keep the fit out costs to a minimum to support our award winning design. The average outlay to establish an Ella Baché salon is approximately $100k if we locate and convert a non- Ella Baché salon site. For a new site the cost is approximately $200k due to the fit out requirements in Australia.
Whether you'd like to take the first step in discovering an exciting and rewarding future with Ella Baché or would simply like to know more, click here.
Don't just take it from us, see what other people have to say who have already joined the Ella Baché family.
In August, our Salon Owners, Therapists and corporate staff gathered at Luna Park in Sydney for the Ella Awards. Samantha Doolan's Mordialloc salon took home the '2011 Gold Ella' for National Salon of the Year.
Samantha Doolan started her own beauty salon in 1998. In 2007, she and husband chose to restyle their business as an Ella Baché salon.
She gave a great speech and shared some of the ingredients of her success.
Watch the video