Join Ella Baché, the leading beauty salon franchise
We're committed to helping you realise your dream of being part of the dynamic beauty industry. Our unique franchise structure means you can become part of our ongoing success, while enjoying the autonomy that comes with running your own salon.
In 1936 a woman living in Paris called Ella Baché, our entrepreneurial founder, turned her passion for beauty and skincare into a thriving business. We're giving you the chance to do the same thing.
So come to us with your passion for skincare and because you'll be part of our family, we'll be there with you to make your Ella Baché salon a success.
The Benefits of Owning an Ella Baché Franchise Salon
- Established national brand and market leader in skincare and Australia’s premier salon network
- No royalties. No marketing levies
- Exclusive territories - no other Ella Baché salon will open in your territory
- We provide the best possible locations and limit the number of new Ella Baché salon each year
- High-level business support is provided to our salon owners
- Salon locations are available across Australia which could be perfect for a thriving Ella Baché salon
- We aim to keep the fit out costs to a minimum to support our award winning design. The average outlay to establish an Ella Baché salon is approximately $100k if we locate and convert a non- Ella Baché salon site. For a new site the cost is approximately $200k due to the fit out requirements in Australia.
What they're saying
Ella Baché products and services are second to none which gives you the best opportunities for a successful business.
Katie Mills, Ella Baché Pacific Fair
I value the interaction I've had with other franchisees and the sense of belonging that comes with being part of the Ella Baché family.
Debbie Bell, Ella Baché Fannie Bay
I love being my own boss... When you’ve got a good team it allows you to have flexibility and work life balance, and I’m in that place now.
Samantha Doolan, Ella Baché Mordialloc